Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bangalore Voters List - Find your Name

Find your name in Bengaluru Voters List

Latest: 2013 Karnataka Assembly Elections Schedule

 If you are from Bangalore and want to know if your name is included in the electoral voters list then see the information below. As the General elections are coming near many people have registered in the voters list and are eager to know the status of the same. Bangalore being a metropolitan city has many non locals staying in the city and working in IT companies, many of them did rush for registering their name so that they all can vote in the Loksabha 2009 elections.

Here is the site from where you can search for your name in the Bangalore electoral list:
http://164.100.80.116/eci/index_Eng.html

Bangalore city has the following assembly constituencies and you need to select one AC and then enter the other search fields to get the results.

MALLESHWARAM-076
RAJAJINAGAR-077
GANDHINAGAR-078
CHICKPET-079
BINNYPET-080
CHAMARAJPET-081
BASAVANAGUDI-082
JAYANAGAR-083
SHANTINAGAR-084
SHIVAJINAGAR-085
BHARATINAGAR-086
JAYAMAHAL-087
YELAHANKA-088
UTTARAHALLI-089
VARTHUR-090

Bangalore has four Parliamentary Constituencies - Bangalore rural, Bangalore North, Bangalore South and Bangalore Central. In the recently concluded elections BJP has won leaving behind Congress and JD(S).

Also - check here for latest on BBMP Elections and Results

6 comments:

Babu Bylappa said...

This not an updated list. I am not able to find Padmanabhanagar in the list.

Anonymous said...

List looks incomplete i'm not finding VignanNagar in this list

Anonymous said...

i am not able see my name in yelahanka voter list

By Chidanandappa.M

Anonymous said...

please tell me the voter list of marath halli

Anil said...

My name is anil, i am staying in kamalanagar, i wanted to shift my voter name from davangere [karnataka] to bangalore[karnataka] can any one help me in this topic, Please mail me[anilvanjare83@gmail.com] the procedure or cell me at +91 9611020659

koteswar said...

hi my name is Kovuru Koteswar Naidu iam staying in padmanabha nagqr, bangalore., i want to enroll my name in voters list anybody can help me on this matter please email me koti_naidu13@yahoo.com